Jan 5, 2011

Perbualan di awal pagi


Date: Tuesday, 4th January 2011
Time: 9.34 am
Place: WQJ 51

The conversation between me and my mom.

Ma: Yoe, u know what, someone call me early in the morning today, just to talk about you.

Yoe: Gulp! talking about me? what is it all about?

Ma: I want you to be frank with me. do you have a ######### right now?

Yoe: I have a lot.

Ma: Special one!

Yoe: Err...err....emm....no..kut. i dont knowla how to answer. why?

Ma: ########################################################
########################################################
Is it ok with u?

Yoe: Sigh! Give me time..


*the conversation is in malay...**tranung pekat lagi
As usual, English section is for my cousin.

5 comments:

Hmmm, well done Ma! that's so cool. cepat2 lg bgus, bleh balik malaysia. lama doh gian nasi minyak ni. btw, kena buat solat istikharah for better answer. He knows what the best for u...

hahahaha....u still dont know what is it all about..ape kene mengene nge nasik minyok plok ni..hahaha

hahhahha.. kami menyokong!!!!.
cepat2 la.. walau ape pn rintangan!!

Biar aku teka..ur mum suh kawen ek??hehe..dia nak menantu la tu..betul tak??heheh

@Rohok Molek - mekasih...sokongan anda amat dihargai.hehe
@rynx - owh...payoh nk jwb tekaan mung tuh...tersasar pn mgkn jua.hehe

Post a Comment

Ads

Shamsian