Apr 25, 2011

LOVE



Can you tell me what is necessary for happiness, my friend?

We will be happy when we receive someone's love

Now tell me when do we get love?

When someone else gives their love first!

One who has forsaken his own happiness

and gives it all the the others

only he knows the true meaning of love

There's no business like trading in true love

Both hearts should be ready to sacrifice

Now tell me sir, what is a sacrifice?

When you are ready to give up your life for your lover!

Happiness cannot always be seen,

it is hidden inside your heart

The heart is a vast ocean of love

Knowing that we'll never become upset with each other,

and even if we do,

we'll never be apart from each other

So tell me why people grow apart, my darling?

It happens when love diminishes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Shamsian