Feb 20, 2011

Talking about love

I met my friends, and they ask me about love. what is love? i already ask them to take a look on my previous entry about jodoh, but they still want my opinion.

wow! am i that good about love? hahahaha. i do think they are making fun of me. owh, smpai hati korang.

but still, i think i'm going to answer them. when people ask me, i like to put the answer in my blog. why? as if i just answer it like that, i wont remember it for a long time. and also, when writing it in my blog, usually i'll spend some of my precious time doing research about the topic.

but since the topic mainly ask me to define love in my perspective, then research is not needed.

what is love? one thing that i realized, the definition of love in my dictionary is varying. 3 4 years back, i find love is tiring. every day u have to fight for your love. not being able to happy, if the partner act not just what we want. n the most important thing, she should be happy only with me. yes, only with me. then i tend to be a little bit jealous. *little bit ke?

but experience is the best teacher ever. my experience really teach me a lot about love. yes, i do find my 5-year-old relationship ended in, what we say, not just as i hope it to be. it is unexpected. to whom close to me, they labelled it as tragic. wahahaha! my close friend even labelled it as the top of the tragic love story ever heard in reality world. hehehe...but i'll take it as a compliment. hahaha..it is overrated guys!

the truth is, Allah want to teach me, what the love really is. (my fren says, what u give, u get back!hahahaha....kejamnye statement). with her, mayb i'm not loving her because of Allah. mayb it is just because she is pretty, attractive. and after ups and downs in love, i would like to say that, yes, i'm not afraid of falling in love all over again. "if you know how to love, u'll survive". insya Allah.

so, what is love? for me, love is when you accept your partner unconditionally. love is unconditional, rite? if u r putting a condition in your life, then it wont grow. set no boundary, and u'll find how amazing the love is.

that's all. before get married, no more cintan-cintun maut2 ni. hahahahaha

ok. i know. this entry is poyo. what is love? its depend on the individu. love is bla bla bla......

pen off.

gambar mcm bese. encik google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads

Shamsian